Friday, April 1, 2016

What Does Water Do For Your Body

What Does Drinking Water Do For Your Body


The question of what does water do for your body comes up quite a bit so I wanted to take some time and address the incredibly important subject of proper hydration.

Drinking water makes me feel amazing! If I’m not drinking water, I feel tired, sluggish and my thoughts are not clear.  My daily water regimen is a gallon a day.

When I drink that amount, I tend to be a little sharper, have more energy, feel less hungry and my skin doesn’t feel dry and itchy.

Drinking water just helps me feel better. It will also help speed up your metabolism. Conversely, when you drink sports drinks, your overloading on sugar and not so healthy chemicals. By drinking that amount of sugar, it’s like your drinking a slice of pizza or a candy bar. Supplement those sports drinks with water, speed up your metabolism and lose weight.

Pay attention to the list of ingredients on the labels on the back on those sports drinks. The phosphoric acid in those drinks actually pulls the nutrients out of your body and those nutrients are what your body needs to thrive!

You end up flushing all those nutrients you need out of your body during urination and you end up with a sugar dump.

Insulin is then produced to deal with the sugar and converts it into fat. And that fat loves to go right to your midsection. What’s funny is most people want to rid their body of fat, yet they drink these sodas and sports drinks. The simple answer is stop drinking those drinks!

Set yourself some daily goals on your water intake and stay hydrated my friends!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSHeZMX-fMK2W6vTIj4qLQ/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment