Thursday, March 31, 2016

Why BodyFly By Drei Carnes BodyFly Fitness Founder

Why BodyFly By BodyFly Fitness Founder Drei Carnes


Hello, I’m Drei Carnes Founder of BodyFly Fitness. I began my journey in understanding fitness during my tenure in the military. That’s when I started to learn and understand that what I put into my body effected how I felt and how I looked physically.

Back then it was all about getting big, putting on size and strength was a huge thing for me. In the military, I was stuck on a ship mostly and when it comes to fitness and nutrition, that’s kind of like being in a prison. You can’t get off the ship and go to a grocery store or grill up a chicken breast when you want to so it was very limiting. I wanted to eat clean all the time but I ended up stuck eating what was served to me.

There were stretches where I ate just peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or tuna out of a pouch because I started understanding how my body reacted to certain things that I would eat. So, I stayed away from the pizza’s and the crap that the galley would make and ventured off and created my own custom meals with what I had to work with, things like tuna and hard boiled eggs after stripping out the egg yoke.

Traveling to different countries in the military and dealing with different types of foods was like an ongoing experiment always having to figure out the best combinations to eat. Going to College following the military was great for me in terms of the fitness aspect and training however, the biggest part of my overall fitness journey was the nutritional part of it.

Figuring out what to eat, when to eat it and how hydration played into fitness was incredibly important. Proper hydration is everything and they don’t teach that, anywhere.

The information I have now is very powerful. I’ve seen how sharing certain tidbits of information with my friends has completely changed their lives which is pretty empowering in itself.

Here at BodyFly Fitness we are all about helping you empower yourself through the knowledge we have to share and through the use of the dynamic fitness equipment we have patented.

Become part of our BodyFly Family and subscribe now there’s much more to come!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSHeZMX-fMK2W6vTIj4qLQ/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment