Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Seyi Ajirotutu On Why He Lives The BodyFly Lifestyle

Seyi Ajirotutu On Why He Lives BodyFly



Hello, my name is Seyi Ajirotutu and I’ve been a part of BodyFly for 4 years. I’m a 6 year NFL veteran playing the position of wide receiver. What BodyFly means to me is nutrition and knowing your body.

In the NFL not every player eats right. Most guys do and they know it’s important. When you have a good physique you don’t have to eat that well, you can lean off of your athleticism. However, there are a lot of players and stories where they can’t lean off of their athleticism and they have to be strict on their diet.

For myself, I’m 28 going on 29 years old and it’s all about nutrition and my daily regimen. It’s the additional one percent, the extra attention to detail I invest in myself that sets me apart from the rest.

Back when I was 23 years old, I didn’t really have to eat as well as I do now. I was able to rely on my youth and athleticism but as you get older, it changes a little bit. Also, as you get older you become wiser and learn what works for you and what works for you is the best thing for you.

I’m a clean eater and when I eat poorly I don’t feel the same and my body doesn’t function the same. If you give a Ferrari unleaded fuel it’s not going to run the same as when you give it that super unleaded 91 premium which it needs.

Treat your body as a Ferrari because if you treat it like a taxi cab, you’re going to get taxi cab results. And that’s not what we are aiming for with the BodyFly lifestyle.

Tupac Shakur said it best, “if we change the way we eat, if we change the way we live, and we learn to change the way we treat each other, this world would be a better place”. That to me is what the BodyFly lifestyle resembles.

Nutrition is huge, it’s big, if it wasn’t big, I wouldn’t be talking to you right now. I want you all to stay present, stay hydrated and most of all, StayFly!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSHeZMX-fMK2W6vTIj4qLQ/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment